GPS500: 2x630/2x1250 kg, GPS1000: 2x1250/2x2500 kg
0.7 - 5.0 m
3 × 400 V / 50 Hz, 3 × 230 V / 50 Hz
2 lifting speeds
42 V low voltage control
Ergonomic control switch with emergency-stop and external strain relief
Geared limit switches for highest and lowest hook position
DC spring-loaded brake
Slipping clutch adjustable and not in the flow of forces
The GIS Synchron is ideal for transporting long bulky loads.
The appropriate synchronous lifting of the hoist and the accurate levelling of the two load hooks assure precise positioning of the load without undesirable rotation.
This kind of hoist is used in the automobile and printing industries among other applications.
Accessories & options
- Direct control, special control
- Worldwide operating and control voltages
- Geared limit switch with two additional emergency stops
- Operating data counter
- Frequency inverter
- Brake with manual release
- Chain bucket for various lifting heights
- Hook suspensions
- Safety load hook
- Electric and push trolleys
- Radio remote control