Push trolley GHF
- Manual trolley for steel beams
- Manual or electric chain hoist moved manually
- Load wheels made of cast iron, with ball bearings
- Side plates made of cast iron with fall and climbing protection
- Flange width infinitely variable
GHF1250: 1250 kg, GHF2500: 2500 kg, GHF5000: 5000 kg, GHF6300: 6300 kg
GHF1250: 70 - 140 mm (option: 70 - 240 mm), GHF2500: 88 - 200 mm (option: 88 - 300 mm), GHF5000 / 6300: 91 - 300 mm (option: 91 - 200 mm)
GHF1250: 1300 mm, GHF2500: 1800 mm, GHF5000 / 6300: 2200 mm
Side plates and load wheels made of cast iron
Load wheels for flat running surfaces
Galvanised support bolt
Fall and climbing protection
The GHF1250 - 6300 trolleys are designed for maximum flexibility and longevity:
Load wheels with a larger diameter can be matched to the beam surface ensure a longer service life and optimum running properties.
The flange width is infinitely variable by means of a new type of adjustment system and can be fixed easily by using the a locking function. This makes assembly on site easier.
Optionally available support carrier rollers ensure smooth running in curves.
Accessories & options
- Trolley in corrosion resistant version
- Carrier rollers for cornering
- Convex load wheels made of cast iron
- Plastic load wheels
- Load wheels made of steel or stainless steel
- Special support bolts for special flange widths
- Load temperature grease for bearings to the load wheels
- Parking brake for GHF1250
News about this product
Increasing of the lifting capacity to 6300 kg
With the two models GP1600 and GP2500, Swiss manufacturer GIS is ...